Hello everyone and welcome to the third update of Season 8.
This update implements various suggestions posted on our Discord server and brings bug fixes, features and QoL changes!
- Performance: Fixed various performance issues.
- Tips: Removed the tip about requiring Optifine to see armor trims.
- Chat: Illegal chat characters are now filtered out from chat.
- GE: Selecting 0 as a price will no longer sell the item on GE.
- Scoreboard/top bar: Fixed scoreboard/top bar vanishing under certain circumstances.
- Trading: Fixed an issue where a locked armor item could vanish when trading the same item to a player.
- Anvil UI: Items can no longer be put in the Anvil UI when selecting an amount.
- Trident: We added the missing Trident to the Magic skill UI.
- Favorite items: You can now select up to three items as favourites. Favourite items will not be dropped on death, including PvP deaths. Only 1 item will be kept if within a stack.
- Eagles' Peak teleport: Requiring level 90 and 5 nature/death and law runes, you can now teleport to Eagles' Peak.
- Tokkul shop: You can now buy rare gems (including Onyx) from the Tokkul shop located next to the Fight Caves! The shop restocks every 15 minutes!
- Staff of dead/light: Increased the raw damage of the staff of dead and staff of light.
- Ore bag: The coal bag has been replaced by the ore bag. You can purchase it for 120 golden nuggets. Existing coal bags have been transformed to ore bags.
- Prospector set: Wearing the full set now grants a higher chance of not breaking pay dirt.
- 120 capes: New capes available in the cape store! These capes have the same stats and benefits as the level 99 capes but have new cosmetic looks.
- Moss key: Buffed the drop rate of moss keys.
- Dragon limbs: Buffed the drop rate of Dragon limbs from King Black Dragon.
- Boss Slayer: Added GWD bosses and The Kraken to Boss slayer.
- Skills necklace: Added a teleport to the mining guild.
- Swamp tar: Removed Magmatius and Noiled tars from Exploration jobs.
- Tips: Increase tips delay from 5 to 15 minutes.
- Special attacks: Special attacks on thievable mobs now require the use of right click (instead of sneak + right click).
- Speed potions: Speed potions are now allowed in wildy and boss instances.
- Moss/Giant keys: These keys are now stackable.
- DragonFire Shield: DFS special attack will no longer give Magic XP (=> opens up Defence pures). We also added a command to disable its special attack (/dfs). We also removed the DFS cooldown, it now uses 50% of the spec bar.
- Overall XP: Added the overall XP leaderboard in the leaderboard menu.
- Boss killing times: Added a boss killing time leaderboard. As of right now, only kill times in instances are recorded.
- Auto smithing: Shift clicking an anvil will automatically start smithing your previously smithed items.
- Quests: Completed quests now show the rewards you obtained.
- Home teleport spell: The home tp now shows where your spawn point is.
- Thieving: Thieved mobs (on cooldown) now have a visual indicator.
- /drops <rarity>: We added a new command that lets you enable mob drop messages of given rarities. E.g. Running "/drops always" will show all drops, where running "/drops rare" will show rare+ drops.