This update post was previously posted on GamesLabs.net.
Welcome everyone to our weekly update!
This weekly contains a lot of Minescape mob changes and, like every week, we fixed most known bugs.
Here is the list of the bugs we fixed:
- GB-231 Mobs are sometimes invisible
- GB-235 Crafting UI says "bronze" instead of "bronze arrow heads"
- GB-241 Anvil weapon renaming (B.O.T.H.)
- GB-242 Salmon/Trout fishing error spam
- GB-245 Dialogue errors
- GB-255 Stamina potions don't work
- GB-258 Item place holder "duplication"
- GB-260 Taverley Entrance Guard Spawn
- GB-261 Invalid fishing spot placement
- GB-269 Arrow bouncing on pets
- GB-272 Glitchy guild doors
Here is the list of all the features we've added:
- 8 new mobs (including GB-275: bees)
- New weekly challenges
- 1 new quest
- Added skin diversity for our humanoid monsters
- GB-148 Twitch and youtuber rank
- GB-173 More default skins
- GB-185 Highscores (on the website, they will soon be in the discord bot)
- GB-238 Clarify text in the flax quest
- GB-240 Add quest requirements in the quest UI
- GB-244 Early slayer rebalance
- GB-249 Lumbridge teleport xp removed (for skillers)
- GB-254 Level up shows unlocks in chat
- GB-257 Flower hitboxes
- GB-264 More thieving mobs
- GB-265 Slayer and thieving guide (in the skill UI)
- GB-266 Being able to change the colour of your rank
- GB-267 Decreased Ranged cooldown
- GB-268 Rebalanced fishing
- GB-270 Added a lot of mob drops
- GB-271 Crafting rebalance
- GB-273 Added a backpack (obtainable from the backpack quest: the new quest)
- GB-274 Added a /xp to check the time left on XP boosters
- GB-275 Added bees
Here are a few pictures of some of the new mobs and the slayer UI:
Enjoy our weekly update and make sure to join our Discord!